‘Tis the season for giving! The holidays are the perfect time to raise money for your tour, so if you haven’t heard about our Giving Page before, this is a great time!
The Giving Page is an easy and secure way for people to donate to your tour. If you a traveler with EF Explore America, you can access your own Giving Page when you login to your personal account at www.efexploreamerica.com. All you need to do is share the link and people can make a secure online donation.
Here are our top 5 tips on how to make the most of The Giving Page:
1. Don’t be afraid to get the message out and really spread the word. You can include a link to your Giving Page in a mass email to family and friends, or post a message via social media.
2. Include a personal message with your link. For example, include why you want to go on your class trip to Washington DC and what sights you are most looking forward to, as well as what the trip means to you. And of course, make sure people know you really appreciate any and all help!
3. Whether someone donates $5 or $200, these donations really add up. One can donate as little as $1, and every dollar counts.
4. Ask family members to share a link to your Giving Page; you’ll be surprised how many people you are connected to as well as by people’s generosity, (especially around the holidays).
5. Social media is an efficient way to connect with many people, so we encourage you to use Facebook and Twitter. Just be sure to include a personal message with your link!
We’ve also answered some of the most common questions we get about using The Giving Page:
How do I access my Giving Page?
Login to your secure site, and on the left hand side you will see a drop down for “The Giving Page.” Once you are on that page, you will see a link which you can share via email, Facebook, and twitter. You can include a personal message about why you want to go on your trip and how their contribution will help.
How do I login to my account?
If you can’t remember how to login, call our Traveler Support Team at 1.888.333.9756 and they’ll be happy to help you out.
Once someone makes a contribution, how does this affect my monthly payment?
Any donation above $20 will automatically reduce the amount of the monthly payments going forward.
If you have any questions about The Giving Page or about raising money for your tour, call our Traveler Support Team at 1.888.333.9756. Good luck and happy holidays!